1. The customer who purchases the products is responsible for paying these customs rights, and of the possible paperwork involved.
2. The price of the products sold is in USD and it doesn't include taxes (VAT).
3. Customers are required to keep close track on their packages. If there is any delay in receiving a package, you will need to contact the designated courier services agency or immediately inform us in order to ascertain the reason for the delay.
4. We will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom for their specific custom laws.
5. We will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service fail after several attempts to deliver your package(s) due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address.
6. The responsibility of the seller stops when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer.
7. It is clear however, that we will do our best to help you in getting your product out of customs if additional proof of sale or of value is needed.